Classes, Workshops & Presentations
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship – February 11th, 2020
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In SOU SBDC’s Introduction to Entrepreneurship, get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This ninety minute free orientation provides the “nuts and bolts” and more to help you succeed. All materials will be provided. The only thing you need to bring are your questions!
- SBDC Services – Tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility – Evaluating your business idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures – Which one is right for you and your business?
- Registration & Licensing – State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics – Where to start with writing your business plan.
All meetings are held in Room #130A at RCC/SOU HEC
101 S Bartlett Street in Medford (cross streets are 8th and Riverside).
You must pre-register here, as class size is limited to 15 people